Thursday, October 23, 2008

MY PAST ENGLISH EXPERIENCE

First of all ,she was a lady...I was this cool littlel cat at secondary and she kinda liked my behaviour but hey she was so boring.She had that poor kind of body figure mostly for us teenagers' preferences and she was always awkward in manner of movement.

I had endured most of my English lessons in my Cambridge just because of her,somebody not always trying to be herself,WHAT A SHAME!She would always try to portray the manners of the likes of Tyra Banks if I may say,reading out the comprehension and making her tongue sound like that of a Latino Maiden,HOW DARE HER!

The most annoying thing is she thought she liked me for my good behaviour and when she lent I did not like her behaviour she started hating on me.She made English lessons my worst and I started dropping down in my performance and I guess I derserved grade D at the end because she decided my future.Ever since doing English was ma worst nightmare and I never thought Ill ever cope.
Dnt be surprised if you see me acting weird during english lessons folks!i was cursed by a SHE.!!

No comments: